CLARKE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Clarke County Board of Education made the decision to delay the school start date until August 31st.
This message is from clarkecountyschools.org:
- Postponed by pandemic: Only 27% of Americans have taken a vacation during COVID-19
- Scattered storms likely for the rest of the week, Drier pattern next week
- Marty Stuart, Hank Williams Jr., Dean Dillon to be inducted into Country Music Hall of Fame
- $500 million expansion at the AM/NS Calvert Mill
- Tropical Depression Eleven slow to organize, Expected to become Josephine