FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – The City of Fairhope Summer of Fun Program will begin on Monday, June 1st. The camp is for kids Grades 1st-8th. Activities will include ball, soccer, tennis, ping pong and arts & crafts.
The summer camp costs $90/week per child or $75/week per child for first responder or healthcare families.
For more information visit the website here.
- Tropical Storm Cristobal will move north through the Gulf this weekend
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Belle Rea
- Gun sales up, more first-time buyers, many women
- Universal Orlando is back in business
- Watch as lightning strikes the Washington Monument