FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – The City of Fairhope has declared a state of emergency. News 5 will provide more details as to what this means for the city and its residents as it is released.
This is in response to the coronavirus threat. All city buildings will be closed to the public effective immediately. The city hall drive-thru will remain open.
This is a developing story.
- McGill-Toolen introduces Norman Joseph as new football coach
- Photo gallery: President Trump’s presidency
- OCSO: Deputies arrest man who fled from traffic stop, hid in Cinco Bayou
- Catching up with Cameron Brate ahead of playoff matchup with Saints
- Deputies need help in search for CVS robbery suspect in Century