FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — The city of Fairhope has agreed to purchase the “clock corner” at the intersection of Fairhope Avenue and Section Street. A resolution to purchase the property was adopted on Monday.
The Fairhope Single Tax Corporation has agreed to pay half of the purchase price. The total cost will be $525,000.
The city of Fairhope has agreed to pay half of that amount, totaling $262,500.
- 10-year-old boy completes 50-yard challenge mowing lawns for free in his community
- Shoppers in Mobile line up for Black Friday deals despite COVID-19 changes
- Newsfeed Now: Black Friday deals and more
- Two Citronelle city employees facing HR investigation
- Here’s how drinking hot cocoa could make you smarter