FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — The city of Fairhope has agreed to purchase the “clock corner” at the intersection of Fairhope Avenue and Section Street. A resolution to purchase the property was adopted on Monday.
The Fairhope Single Tax Corporation has agreed to pay half of the purchase price. The total cost will be $525,000.
The city of Fairhope has agreed to pay half of that amount, totaling $262,500.
- Roadside sign helps connect two internet lovebirds in Fairhope
- The best-paying occupations that don’t require an advanced degree
- Sturgis vendor goes virtual during pandemic
- NYT: White House reached out to South Dakota about adding President Trump to Rushmore
- “Biker Granny” gets first tattoo at 103 years old