FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — The city of Fairhope has agreed to purchase the “clock corner” at the intersection of Fairhope Avenue and Section Street. A resolution to purchase the property was adopted on Monday.
The Fairhope Single Tax Corporation has agreed to pay half of the purchase price. The total cost will be $525,000.
The city of Fairhope has agreed to pay half of that amount, totaling $262,500.
- Babysitter accidentally shot 10-year-old boy while taking selfies with gun, police say
- College athlete compensation passes final Senate committee
- FDA issues warning to Jimmy John’s over safety violations
- Coronavirus: What Alabama health officials want you to know
- Classmates, neighbors in mourning after bullied 12-year-old NC girl commits suicide