MOBILE, Ala (WKRG) — Cristobal may have come and gone, but its impacts remained throughout most of the day Monday.
Water still covered the Causeway, angry bay waves continued to crass over the barrier walls and into the road.
“I’ve never seen it cross like that,” said Christopher Devall.
With the Bayway being the only option across the Mobile Bay, the interstate was packed throughout the day.
Multiple accidents contributed to the traffic jams.
- Rocket engine test set for Saturday at Stennis Space Center
- Mass vaccination at Mobile Cruise Terminal still open for 75+ and first responders
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander
- Brewton PD looking for suspect in theft from a vehicle
- Mobile County Health Department hosting vaccine event at historic church on MLK Day