FAIRHOPE, Ala – (WKRG) Breakthrough sleep apnea surgery is now being offered in Baldwin County. Patients are trading bulky C-PAP machines for a pacemaker like device that is triggered by remote control.
Hear from people who say the outpatient procedure has changed their lives and that of their loved ones.
You’ll also learn how it’s considered the answer to many life threatening medical conditions. Tonight on WKRG News 5 at ten.
- Mobile has personal credit problems
- Walt Maddox wins fifth term as Tuscaloosa mayor
- SCOTUS considers Arizona voting rights case as House lawmakers debate bill expanding access to polls
- ‘Cause once you’re dead that’s a bit too late’: Dolly Parton gets vaccine, rewrites lyrics to a popular song
- Daphne mayor encouraged by decreasing Covid numbers