DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — Delwin Knight, the infamous road-rager from Daphne is back behind bars Wednesday.
A judge has revoked his bond after another alleged incident last week. Daphne Police say Knight confronted a previous victim and blamed them for his past legal troubles.
Knight pleaded guilty to half a dozen charges earlier this year in municipal court after almost two dozen complaints in the Daphne area. He was placed on two years probation, ordered to stay away from his victims and required to take anger management classes. Police say he started the classes but never finished them.
This is his second incident in the last three months. He is now in the Daphne City Jail until his next court date January 14 where a judge will decide whether to revoke his probation.
- How much do tickets to Super Bowl LV in Tampa cost right now?
- NFC Matchups: Where else to start but Brady and Rodgers?
- Missing child reported in Duval County Florida
- Suspect in December Satsuma shooting death booked into Mobile Metro Jail
- ECSO: Man charged with 19 counts of child pornography after K-9 sniffs out hidden laptop