Spanish Fort, Ala. (WKRG) — Spanish Fort’s city attorney says the public won’t see the video of an alleged city hall slapping any time soon. According letter from city attorneys, Blackburn & Conner P.C. s, surveillance video that may show the mayor slapping a female employee has been turned over to the Baldwin County Sheriff’s office in “conjunction with a pending criminal investigation and now a pending criminal case.”
In a letter from the city’s attorney, he argues the video is won’t be released because of its “sensitive nature” involving city personnel.
The city of Spanish Fort will review its stance once the internal review and any corresponding processes are complete.
- Motorcyclists talk safety following weekend accident
- Alex Trebek gets choked up over contestant’s answer
- Dreamers hold collective breath as Supreme Court tackles DACA
- Pensacola Police search for missing woman
- Former Pres. Jimmy Carter hospitalized, will undergo procedure to relieve pressure on the brain