GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) —
UPDATE (10:00 am 8/11)– Gulf Shore Police say a 4-year-old was hit by a car on the 1400 block of W Beach Boulevard Monday evening.
Police report the child is in stable condition as of Tuesday morning.
ORIGINAL STORY: (8/10) — A child was hit by a car on the 1400 block of W Beach Boulevard, according to Gulf Shores Fire Rescue.
The child was flown to the hospital.
No additional information about the crash or the child’s injuries has been provided yet.
News 5 will continue to follow this developing story.
- Traffic Alert: Crash involving overturned vehicle blocking all westbound lanes on I-10 Bayway
- Mobile Fire-Rescue puts out fire at home on Navco Road
- Jimmy Buffett inducted into the Mississippi Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems
- Zendaya becomes youngest lead drama actress to win Emmy