GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) —
UPDATE (10:00 am 8/11)– Gulf Shore Police say a 4-year-old was hit by a car on the 1400 block of W Beach Boulevard Monday evening.
Police report the child is in stable condition as of Tuesday morning.
ORIGINAL STORY: (8/10) — A child was hit by a car on the 1400 block of W Beach Boulevard, according to Gulf Shores Fire Rescue.
The child was flown to the hospital.
No additional information about the crash or the child’s injuries has been provided yet.
News 5 will continue to follow this developing story.
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- Alabama lawmakers write letter on COVID-19 distribution problems
- With Mobile County hospitals overcapacity, health officials hope to see COVID-19 decline
- Montgomery homicide suspect arrested in Escambia County, Fla.
- MPD: Man awakens to strange woman drinking soda, holding bag of pepperoni in his bedroom