Update (3:12 p.m.): Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office confirms that the man who ran from a traffic stop is now in custody.
BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) – The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a man who ran from a traffic stop Friday near Interstate 65 and Highway 59 in Baldwin County.
A K-9 unit and deputies were searching the area in Bay Minette attempting to locate the person.
BCSO describes him as a white male wearing blue jeans and a black shirt. We are told he has active warrants. If you see anything suspicious please contact authorities right away.
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Safe Harbor Landing raises concerns as MCSO launches investigation
- GCCW Super Fan Kat Caraway’s Farewell
- Saints looking to find more ways to feed Alvin Kamara the ball
- Judge approves $800M settlement for victims of Las Vegas shooting