Update (3:12 p.m.): Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office confirms that the man who ran from a traffic stop is now in custody.
BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) – The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a man who ran from a traffic stop Friday near Interstate 65 and Highway 59 in Baldwin County.
A K-9 unit and deputies were searching the area in Bay Minette attempting to locate the person.
BCSO describes him as a white male wearing blue jeans and a black shirt. We are told he has active warrants. If you see anything suspicious please contact authorities right away.
- New wristbands serve as wearable vaccine card
- FAA proposes fining unruly passenger $32,750 for allegedly refusing to wear mask, hurting flight attendants
- Flock of rare California condors trash woman’s home
- 3 injured in Idaho middle school shooting; student captured
- Nebraska governor touts launch of state’s ‘Beef Passport’ program