FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — Investigators say they are not looking to charge anyone at this time for the death of a toddler in Foley Friday.
The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office received a call Friday that a toddler had been hit by a vehicle. The child was later pronounced dead at South Baldwin Regional Medical Center.
The case will be reviewed by the DA’s office. BCSO say they have the car they believe ran over the little girl.
This is a developing story.
- Thursday evening virtual forum clearing up voters rights issues
- Fallen Bienville Square oak trees to become art
- Pleasant Weather Continues; Tropics a Bit More Active
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Early morning crash blocks Dauphin Island Parkway
- Subway sandwiches too sugary to meet ‘definition of bread,’ Irish court rules