UPDATE (1:09 p.m.) Authorities say the unidentified man was found dead inside the home. The body had reportedly been there for a while.
FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — Baldwin County Sheriff’s deputies and Fairhope Police have been on scene on Miller Avenue near downtown Fairhope since 8 a.m. Wednesday.
They attempted to serve an eviction notice, but attempts to contact the unidentified man have failed.
Deputies told our crew on scene that they are expected to force entry at some point.
More that two dozen units from the city and county are currently on scene.
This is a developing story. We will update you as we get more information.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies