UPDATE(08/10/20 3:16 PM) — Twenty percent of Baldwin County students, 7000 students will start classes virtually Wednesday. There is a waiting list for those still wanting enrollment into Virtual School.
Registration for Virtual Schooling was open for nearly the entire month of July and closed the 31st of July.
BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Baldwin County Public Schools announced on Facebook the virtual school registration is closed after being accessible for only 20 minutes. At 9 a.m., a supplemental registration opened, and within 20 minutes, 1,000 students had registered closing enrollment for the 2020/21 school year.
There is a waiting list for those still wanting their child enrolled in Virtual School. Registration was open for almost the entire month of July. It closed July 31.
Twenty percent of Baldwin County students, or about 7,000 students, will start classes Wednesday in Virtual School.
Parents can still enroll their child in traditional school enrollment here.
- DOJ labels NYC, Seattle, Portland as cities ‘permitting violence,’ weighs pulling federal funds
- Make-A-Wish surprises 4-year-old cancer survivor with puppy
- Missouri 18-year-old finds fossilized mastodon tooth in river
- Hurricane Sally reveals ship that was submerged for decades
- Man accused of trying to kidnap 2-year-old from car backing out of California parking spot