SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — The Prodisee Pantry will hold its 5th emergency food distribution of the pandemic. In that time they’ve seen the need for food services grow. According to a recent Facebook post, they say they’ve given away more than 80 tons of food in that time.
Last week they moved the starting point of the food distribution. Everyone must go to Spanish Fort High School first to line up and get signed up for the distribution. Vehicles are then released in small groups to travel a little more than a mile to the pantry for the food. This is to ease traffic congestion around Highway 31.
The distribution runs from 9 am to noon Tuesday. You need documentation showing you live in Baldwin County to receive food.
- UAB doctor says a second shutdown could be avoided in Alabama – as long as masks are worn
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states
- Looking for love? Skip this popular Halloween costume
- Mobile Greek Fest cancels virtual event
- Mills Community of Foley still reeling from Sally as another storm approaches