BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Baldwin EMC lineman Hunter is working hard restoring power to Baldwin County after Hurricane Sally.
Hunter got a special visit from his eight-week-old son, Fisher on Friday. Long hours separated linemen from their families.
Thank you Hunter and all the linemen working hard to restore power.
- PHOTOS: Flying squirrel trafficking ring busted by Florida wildlife officials
- Stream and scream! Here are the horror movies you can watch right now
- BIKER DAD: Rep. Matt Gaetz’s communication director injured in motorcycle crash
- Second stimulus checks: Major hurdles remain as election aid deadline nears
- Newsfeed Now: Trump campaigns in PA; Changes to Thursday’s presidential debate