BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Baldwin County Emergency Management Agency is recommending people who live in Zones 1 and 2 – or people currently visiting those areas – to evacuate as Hurricane Sally approaches.
The zones are marked in the graphic below.
The Tweet in full reads “Baldwin County Emergency Operations Center is recommending for residents and visitors in Zones 1 and 2 to evacuate.”
More information on Baldwin County evacuation zones can be found here.
- Here’s when you can see the ‘Christmas Star’ for the first time in 800 years
- Teacher wins 2-year, rent-free lease in Kansas City luxury apartment
- US adds 245,000 jobs as virus threatens the economy’s slow comeback
- Trooper-shooting suspect killed in NY shootout with US marshals
- Texas high school football player attacks referee