UPDATE (4:06 PM) — The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office has identified the men found dead in Elberta Friday morning.
The two men were identified as Ryan Fraizer and Joshua Carroll both of the Seattle, Washington area. Based on current information Fraizer and Carroll install fiberoptic cable and were in the area performing contract work.
This investigation is very active, and investigators are currently out in the field following up on leads. We appreciate the cooperation from the agencies in Baldwin County and our neighboring counties. The Baldwin County Major Crimes Unit is asking anyone with any information regarding Ryan Fraizer and or Joshua Carroll call 251-972-8589 or 251-937-0202.
UPDATE (11:02 AM) — Police say the two bodies found were both identified as “fairly young males.”
This is still an active investigation as officials work to further identify the bodies and make appropriate notifications to the family.
Here’s Andre Reid, Lieutenant for the Baldwin County County Sheriff’s Office and Commander for the Baldwin County Metro Crimes Unit, as he provides an update.
ELBERTA, Ala. (WKRG) — The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office is currently at a scene on County Road 95, South of 20 in Elberta after two people were found dead Friday morning.
The Elberta Police Department is also on scene.
WKRG News 5 has a crew on the way. We will update this story as soon as we know more.
- Crews working 10-car crash on Hwy. 231 in Blount County
- ‘2 weeks of happiness’: Bindi Irwin’s husband shares sweet photos of baby girl
- Watch: Thief on motorcycle rips necklace off woman in middle of Manhattan crosswalk
- FEMA begins accepting applications for COVID-19 funeral assistance
- Va. police officer fired after Black Army officer pepper-sprayed during stop