BALDWIN COUNTY (WKRG) — Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office arrested Robert Toler for the possession of obscene material.
Investigators found several obscene images of children under the age of seventeen.
Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office says Toler will be booked into jail later this evening.
Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office will continue to investigate this matter.
- ‘I didn’t know if we were going to make it:’ East Brewton residents recall braving the EF2 tornado from Claudette
- ALEA: 10 dead, including nine children, in I-65 crash near Greenville; youngest victim 9 months old
- East Brewton tornado confirmed EF-2 with peak winds of 127 mph
- Pilot’s father flies with him for the first time
- Tropical moisture keeps rain in the forecast to start the week