BALDWIN COUNTY (WKRG) — Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office arrested Robert Toler for the possession of obscene material.
Investigators found several obscene images of children under the age of seventeen.
Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office says Toler will be booked into jail later this evening.
Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office will continue to investigate this matter.
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care
- House catches fire after lightning strike in Milton
- Feds offer $460 million in public transportation grants
- Judge dismisses lawsuit challenging Alabama face covering requirement
- Whale shark encounter captured on video in Destin