BALDWIN COUNTY (WKRG) — Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office arrested Robert Toler for the possession of obscene material.
Investigators found several obscene images of children under the age of seventeen.
Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office says Toler will be booked into jail later this evening.
Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office will continue to investigate this matter.
- Suspect caught on camera trying to break into cars near Mullet Point
- House Democrats, White House lay out arguments before trial
- Washington County woman killed in single-vehicle crash
- Police: 14-year-old girl uses Snapchat to escape her kidnappers
- 50-yard-line mass baptism prompts complaint in Alabama town