LITTLE RIVER, Ala. (WKRG) – A Baldwin County family lost their home Thursday night when their generator caught fire. The family tells WKRG News 5’s Blake Brown the generator was outside on the carport when the fire started.
Before they could do anything to stop the fire it had already spread through the home. They tell us the generator had only been used a handful of times. The generator was being used after they lost power during Hurricane Zeta. The home, located in Little River, was completely destroyed.
Luckily, the family wasn’t injured. Unfortunately, cat died in the fire. If you can help this family donations can be made through PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rich’s Car Wash teams up with WKRG in shopping spree for Magical Christmas Toy Drive
- VOTE NOW: FNFF Play of the Year
- Rise of the GCCW Super Fans ft. TK Brooks from Comic Insider
- Blue Wahoos named Double-A Organization of the Year
- Newsfeed Now: US COVID-19 cases top 14M; Justin Timberlake helps family in need