DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — A recent Baldwin County graduate who was back in town on his summer break from college was able to make a big impact on families in the Eastern Shore.
Demarcus Rudolph washed vehicles last week, raising money for families who need school supplies this year. Rudolph tells us he was working two part-time jobs while on break and used some of his earnings to help purchase items like binders, glue, crayons and backpacks.
To read his story and to learn how you can get involved with his mission click here.
- Live: President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’
- Sonic adds Halloween-inspired drinks to its menu