BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Baldwin County Emergency Management Agency is keeping a close eye on Tropical Storm Sally and hosted a Facebook live Sunday going over any updates.
Read the following press release:
The Baldwin County Emergency Management Agency is closely monitoring Tropical Storm Sally. The tropical system is expected to impact the Alabama Gulf Coast in the coming days. The Emergency Operations Center is activated with essential personnel at this time.
Baldwin County Emergency Management will host a Facebook Live update today at 3:30 p.m. The update may be viewed at this web address – https://www.facebook.com/BaldwinCountyEMA
- OCSO: Teen arrested in connection to July 2019 armed robbery on Okaloosa Island
- Tracking the Tropics: Development possible in Caribbean later this week or this weekend
- Alabama Nursing Home Association announces plan for indoor visits
- Trump to far-right extremists: ‘Stand back and stand by’
- Gray parrots separated at zoo after swearing a blue streak