BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Baldwin County Commission said that their cleanup efforts for roadside debris could take anywhere between 60 to 60 days.
Read the full message below:
At this time the cleanup effort for roadside debris is estimated to take 60-90 days with three pick-ups being made by the contractor. We have been clearing the right of way since September 25, so we are five days into the process. At this time, there is no need to call and let us know that you have debris roadside. We will share messages through our media and messaging outlets when the time comes to start the final pass.Baldwin County Commission
- California police arrest 27 in EDD scam; 130 debit cards, $150,000 in cash recovered
- Search underway for missing 16-year-old in Montgomery
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana