ROBERTSDALE, Ala. (WKRG) Bethel Baptist Church in Robertsdale has returned to on-line services after seeing COVID-19 numbers going up around the state and country.
Pastor Harvey Earls says it’s a proactive move to keep his congregation safe.
Services will be offered on-line through July and then they will reassess.
- Mobile Police investigate shooting off Government St.
- Santa Rosa County School District lays off more than 80 teachers
- Cities with the most successful female entrepreneurs
- Second stimulus checks: Why another $1,200 payment could be off the table
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally: Taking out the trash