DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — Baldwin County’s probate judge says one polling place is changing on the Eastern Shore. According to a Facebook Post from Harry D’Olive Monday, precinct 23 in Belforest is being moved from the community center to Belforest Christian Church. The post says the new location will be Belforest Christian Church.
- Newsfeed Now: US COVID-19 cases top 14M; Justin Timberlake helps family in need
- MFRD: One woman extracted from crash at Duval and Michigan
- Walmart announces 4th round of cash bonuses for employees
- Former football coach Lou Holtz to receive Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Animal bites, seriously injures person at Carole Baskin’s Big Cat Rescue in Tampa