BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Brady Willis was found guilty of Manslaughter and Domestic Violence in the 2nd degree on October 22, 2020, according to the Baldwin County District Attorney’s Office. Willis and his brother Aaron Willis brutally murdered Walter “Davey” Powers II and threatened their mother as she tried stopping them.
Sentencing for the Willis brothers will be held on December 3, 2020.
- Black bikers suing Myrtle Beach for discrimination
- Missing Person Alert activated for man from Monroe County
- Second stimulus checks: McConnell says ‘compromise is within reach’
- Big Game Bound Week 13: Hall of Famer John Clayton, Browns vs. Titans
- VIDEO: Pensacola officer saves woman after attempt to jump off overpass