GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) – The City of Gulf Shores posted these photos to their Facebook page Monday afternoon of an artist paying tribute to NAS Pensacola.
The artist, Janel Hawkins, is with Sand Castle University.
The display is located at Gulf Place in front of the Hangout.
- Suspect caught on camera trying to break into cars near Mullet Point
- House Democrats, White House lay out arguments before trial
- Washington County woman killed in single-vehicle crash
- Police: 14-year-old girl uses Snapchat to escape her kidnappers
- 50-yard-line mass baptism prompts complaint in Alabama town