BAY MINETTE — The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA) will host a public meeting Wednesday, July 8, to discuss the closure of ALEA’s Driver License Examining Office in Bay Minette and accept public feedback.
The meeting is at 10 a.m. at 300 North Hoyle Ave. in Bay Minette. Public comments may be submitted prior to the meeting by visiting www.alea.gov/contact-alea/email-us.
On Tuesday, May 12, ALEA received notice that the Bay Minette Police Department Courtroom will closed on Friday, July 31. This office space is provided at no cost to ALEA by the local government. Currently, ALEA is directing all traffic from this office to the ALEA offices in Foley and Fairhope.
- Postponed by pandemic: Only 27% of Americans have taken a vacation during COVID-19
- Scattered storms likely for the rest of the week, Drier pattern next week
- Marty Stuart, Hank Williams Jr., Dean Dillon to be inducted into Country Music Hall of Fame
- $500 million expansion at the AM/NS Calvert Mill
- Tropical Depression Eleven slow to organize, Expected to become Josephine