MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Today is the last day to register to vote for the November general election in Alabama. There’s an eagerness to vote this year with some huge nationwide and statewide races.
We saw that this weekend. For the first time ever, the absentee ballot manager’s office in Mobile County is allowing in-person absentee voting at the Probate Court building on Saturday. We saw a very long line for that this weekend. Before you can even do that, you must be sure you are registered to vote.
You can download a form from the Secretary of State’s Office website, fill it out then either mail it or turn it into your local board of registrars office yourself.
The rare in-person Saturday absentee voting opportunity continues this weekend in Mobile County from 9 to 1.
- Prominent doctor reveals what ‘keeps him up at night’ despite positive news on coronavirus vaccines
- Milder with Increasing Rain Chances
- No weapon found on Baldwin County High School Campus
- Mobile police respond to shooting near Trinity Gardens Park
- Unique scheduling forces Saints Falcons re-match just two weeks apart