GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — The Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo has pushed back opening of its new location siting construction delays.
The zoo, originally scheduled to open February 1, says they will open in March.
The new zoo is located off County Road 6 in Gulf Shores.
- 2,076-pound great white shark ‘pings’ off Pensacola over the weekend
- Pit bulls save Ohio woman from assault, police say
- Areas of dense fog tonight and into Tuesday morning
- Too cute! Weiner dogs race on ice!
- A really cool competition