NORTH BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama first responders had to fight a wildfire for days.
Due to winds and dry weather conditions, the fire was hard to cease.
Rabun Volunteer Fire Department posted this onto their Facebook page:
- ‘I didn’t know if we were going to make it:’ East Brewton residents recall braving the EF2 tornado from Claudette
- ALEA: 10 dead, including nine children, in I-65 crash near Greenville; youngest victim 9 months old
- East Brewton tornado confirmed EF-2 with peak winds of 127 mph
- Pilot’s father flies with him for the first time
- Tropical moisture keeps rain in the forecast to start the week