MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Runners are getting ready for the annual Battleship 12k this morning. This is the 5th year for the run that starts on Baldwin County’s Eastern Shore and ends at Battleship Memorial Park. Hundreds of people participate every year.
Many of the runners are military veterans. It is described as “a patriotic run to honor those who have served.” For more information, you can check their Facebook page.
- White House turns on Fauci as Trump minimizes virus spike
- Bryshere Gray arrested: ‘Empire’ actor accused of assaulting wife at Arizona home
- Sheriff: 3 charged in one of the ‘worst’ child abuse cases ever in Louisiana parish
- Report: Father says he was in process of custody exchange when crash that killed 1-year-old occurred
- ‘Shame on you’: Protester interrupts Florida Gov. DeSantis during COVID-19 update