BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency is investigating a fatal crash in northern Baldwin County. According to the agency, 23-year-old Jamie Barnes was driving north on Baldwin County 21 near Ridge Road in a 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe. Barnes traveled off the roadway, overturned, and became stuck in an embankment. It’s not clear why the car left the road. Barnes was not wearing a seatbelt and was partially ejected. He was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash. A woman and infant were taken to the hospital, we do not have an update on their condition this morning.
- National Thanksgiving Turkey pardoning to take place at White House
- Country artist Hal Ketchum dies from complications of dementia
- BIKER DAD: Riders planning to roll out free Thanksgiving meals
- Pensacola man wins $1 million prize from the 200X THE CASH Scratch-Off game
- Golden Apple winning teacher said fate led her to virtual teaching