UPDATE (5:14 PM) — The 18 mile stretch of closed traffic on I-10 has now been reopened.
BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — 18 miles of I-10 eastbound are closed due to an accident.
I-10 eastbound is closed from Exit 53C CR 64 to Exit 5 US 90. Due to the closer alternate route recommends using Nine Mile Rd.
WKRG News 5 will update you as soon as the highway reopens.
- Trooper-shooting suspect killed in NY shootout with US marshals
- Texas high school football player attacks referee
- Biden says Trump should attend inauguration to demonstrate commitment to peaceful transfer of power
- 12-year-old boy accepted to Georgia Tech; hopes to become aerospace engineer
- Americans couldn’t resist Thanksgiving travel, data shows