LOXLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — Baldwin County Major Crimes Unit has identified the woman who was shot and killed in Loxley on Thursday. Tomeca Richardson, 40, was transported to South Baldwin Regional Medical Center where she later died.
BCMCU said they are still working and following up on leads to determine the circumstances surrounding this homicide. They are still working to determine who shot Richardson. Currently, information indicates there was an ongoing argument between several individuals within the Loxley Heights Community. The argument continued throughout the day when it led to someone pulling out a firearm and began shooting.
BCMCU and Loxley Police Department are continuing the investigation. They ask if anyone has any information regarding the death of Richardson to call them at 251-937-0202.
- At least 20 dead in South African club; cause not yet known
- Graham: Alito ‘set the right tone’ in Roe ruling by arguing same-sex marriage, contraception not in jeopardy
- Alligator dragged person into pond during fatal South Carolina attack
- Swimmer survives attack great white shark attack in California
- ‘Jackass’ star Bam Margera missing again from Florida rehab center: report
- Florida’s new loud music law goes into effect in July