MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WKRG) — There are two days remaining to register for federal assistance with FEMA for Baldwin, Escambia, and Mobile counties. The deadline for registration is Thursday, Nov. 19, 2020.
The deadline for applying for long-term, low-interest disaster loan for Small Businesses is also November 19.
- Home destroyed in Wednesday morning house fire near Mount Vernon
- Body found in Plateau Community in Mobile
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- 18-wheeler crash on I-65 in Saraland diverts traffic
- Record number of foster care adoptions in Alabama for 2020