ESATAWPA, Ala. (WKRG) — Tyler William Reed, 15-years-old, is charged with aggravated assault for stabbing a Lucedale man.
According to the Jackson County Sheriff’s Department, on Wednesday, December 15, both the victim; a family friend, and Reed were at the teen’s home for a Christmas get together.
At 6:30 p.m. David Michael Woodard, 37, was stabbed in the chest by Reed.
Reed is in the Jackson County Adult Detention Center without bond as the Sheriff’s department investigates the incident further.
They have found no motive for the stabbing at this time.
- MPD: Man running away from police hit by car that left the scene
- OWA COVID-19 Tuesday clinic postponed to Wednesday
- Gas prices edge closer to $3 a gallon, hit highest level since pandemic began
- Job fair happening Tuesday in Daphne
- DeSantis: Florida teachers, police, firefighters over 50 to get COVID-19 vaccines