AUBURN, Ala. (WRBL) – One of the three suspects charged in the kidnapping of an Auburn teen who was later found dead has been re-arrested.
On Thursday, Taharra Jaquay Brunson, age 41, was re-arrested by Auburn Police and the US Marshals Service Task Force on a warrant for violation of parole.
Brunson is one of three suspects charged in the kidnapping of 18-year-old Thomas Green, who was missing for several days before being found dead a rural area in the 9000 block of Lee Road 188 in Waverly.
An active murder investigation in Green’s death is underway.
- PHOTOS: Flying squirrel trafficking ring busted by Florida wildlife officials
- Stream and scream! Here are the horror movies you can watch right now
- BIKER DAD: Rep. Matt Gaetz’s communication director injured in motorcycle crash
- Second stimulus checks: Major hurdles remain as election aid deadline nears
- Newsfeed Now: Trump campaigns in PA; Changes to Thursday’s presidential debate