Mobile, Ala. (WKRG)–
The Salvation Army of Coastal Alabama will be giving away over four thousand gallons of milk Thursday, thanks to a generous donation by Borden Dairy. The milk will be distributed this Thursday, June 4, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Salvation Army at 1009 Dauphin Street. This will be a drive-thru distribution.
“The Salvation Army is continuously blessed by the constant contributions our community makes, especially in this time of uncertainty,” stated Coastal Alabama Area Commander, Major Thomas Richmond.
The milk giveaway will last as long as supplies last.
- Two arrested in Citronelle after search warrant leads to discovery of ecstasy, narcotics
- Montgomery father to face capital murder charges in death of infant son
- Sunny Skies and Low Humidity
- WATCH: Cat makes death-defying jump from 5th floor of burning building – and survives
- Smell at Louisiana hotel turns out to be guest storing gas, fire officials say