Mobile, Ala. (WKRG)–
The Salvation Army of Coastal Alabama will be giving away over four thousand gallons of milk Thursday, thanks to a generous donation by Borden Dairy. The milk will be distributed this Thursday, June 4, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Salvation Army at 1009 Dauphin Street. This will be a drive-thru distribution.
“The Salvation Army is continuously blessed by the constant contributions our community makes, especially in this time of uncertainty,” stated Coastal Alabama Area Commander, Major Thomas Richmond.
The milk giveaway will last as long as supplies last.
- 11th annual Turkey Trot for Hope goes on despite COVID-19, raises thousands to support children with cancer
- OCSO Crime prevention gives online shopping tips
- Mobile Fire-Rescue responds to house fire on Thanksgiving Day, no injuries reported
- Newsfeed Now: Thanksgiving 2020
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America