Mobile, Ala. (WKRG)–
The Salvation Army of Coastal Alabama will be giving away over four thousand gallons of milk Thursday, thanks to a generous donation by Borden Dairy. The milk will be distributed this Thursday, June 4, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Salvation Army at 1009 Dauphin Street. This will be a drive-thru distribution.
“The Salvation Army is continuously blessed by the constant contributions our community makes, especially in this time of uncertainty,” stated Coastal Alabama Area Commander, Major Thomas Richmond.
The milk giveaway will last as long as supplies last.
- Electronics, scrap metal, tire recycling Saturday for Mobile County Commission District 2 residents
- Oakleigh Mansion reopening postponed due to COVID-19 concerns
- Federal Aid to fight housing discrimination heads to Mobile
- Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. donates nearly 300,000 eggs to Alabama food banks
- EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Chihuahua governor wanted for embezzlement makes first appearance in federal Court