(WKRG) — Rep Bradley Byrne announced on Facebook that President Trump approved Alabama’s request for a Major Disaster Declaration.
This includes a Public Assistance and Individual Assistance for coastal Alabama,.
- California police arrest 27 in EDD scam; 130 debit cards, $150,000 in cash recovered
- Search underway for missing 16-year-old in Montgomery
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana