(WKRG) — Rep Bradley Byrne announced on Facebook that President Trump approved Alabama’s request for a Major Disaster Declaration.
This includes a Public Assistance and Individual Assistance for coastal Alabama,.
- Robertsdale corrections officer dies from COVID-19 complications
- As COVID-19 numbers skyrocket, Florida governor says ‘we’re not shutting down’
- Migrants welcome COVID-19 vaccination efforts at Tijuana campsite
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in Prichard, police searching for suspect
- Olympic gold medalist says swim races ‘not clean’