AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- TONIGHT: The 100 Series Finale Watch and Win Giveaway
- GCCW Super Fan Kat Caraway’s Cosplay Room Tour
- South Texas leaders call for census count to be extended through end of year
- Industry leaders bullish on border manufacturing, chances of ‘reshoring’ jobs from China
- Mississippi governor announces statewide mask mandate will expire