ALABASTER, Ala. (WIAT) — The Alabaster Citizens Community Board was notified on Facebook Sunday morning of a missing child.
According to the status from a community member, police are searching for an autistic boy named Nate.
There are currently no updates.
- Local moms getting creative, staying safe during a COVID-19 Halloween
- Woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first
- Differing views on abortion, immigration set candidates in Texas’ 16th District apart
- LAPD releases image of motorcyclist who fled after crashing into 6-year-old riding scooter in Sylmar
- WATCH: Dozens of fish wash up on the causeway after Zeta