BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (CNN) — The parents of a missing Alabama woman are pleading for information in finding their daughter.
29-year-old Paighton Houston was last seen leaving a Birmingham bar with two men Friday night. She hasn’t been seen or heard from since.
Reporter Josh Gauntt visited with the family as they face the holidays without their daughter, and as they struggle to hold on to hope.
- Teacher had to lock sub out of Florida classroom after he attacked students, police say
- EXCLUSIVE: Greyhound CEO tells head of DHS migrant passengers must have proof they are COVID-free
- Teen saves friend’s life one day after earning CPR certification
- Video appears to show tsunami waves arriving in New Zealand
- Pensacola man who shot intruder inside his home tells his story