ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — Orange Beach Police Department released a spring break advisory, listing the DOs and DO NOTs while on break in Orange Beach, Ala.
- Couple charged in death of 4-year-old, found stuffed in a drawer
- WATCH LIVE: Sen. Doug Jones, State Health Officer Dr. Harris to provide COVID-19 updates
- Mayor: Officer who put knee on man’s neck should be charged
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – May 27, 2020
- WARNING: Graphic language. George Floyd mural defaced on Pensacola’s Graffiti Bridge