UPDATE 8/15/20: ALEA canceled the missing child alert just before 8 Saturday morning. They were looking for 14-year-old Trent Collins and 11-year-old Braxton Collins
ORIGINAL STORY: ST. CLAIR COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The St. Clair County Sheriff’s Office need the public’s help in locating 14-year-old Trent Collins and 11-year-old Braxton Collins.
Both boys are white males. Officers say they were last seen on August 13, 2020 at 2:30 am and are known to be wearing white tennis shoes with three horizontal stripes. They were in the area of Deerbrook Road in Pell City, Alabama.
If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Trent and Braxton Collins, please contact the St. Clair County Sheriff Office at (205) 884-3333 or call 911.
- How to avoid ‘Storm Chasers’ while repairing your home after Hurricane Sally
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in repose at U.S. Supreme Court
- Watch Live: Protests break out in Louisville, more expected across the country after Breonna Taylor case announcement
- Sister Norma, a South Texas icon, named among Time’s 100 Most Influential People of 2020
- Israel Hall convicted for felony murder of DeLauna Powell