MONGTOMGERY, Ala. (WKRG) — Montgomery County Judge Greg Griffin has dismissed a lawsuit challenging Gov. Kay Ivey statewide mask order.
The lawsuit was filed by three Alabama residents who were challenging Ivey’s authority to order people to wear masks.
The plaintiffs plan to appeal ruling.
- Seasonal Into the Weekend; Taste of Fall Likely Next Week
- Fla. Governor to establish “students bill of rights”
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- 2-alarm Fire fire at Yester Oaks apartments in Mobile