MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Former U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions called Alabama Senator Doug Jones “a disgrace to the great state of Alabama” on Twitter Tuesday.
Jones tweeted about not sending voters to the polls in the middle of a pandemic, saying “even Alabama knows that.” Sessions responded to him, saying “Then you can move out of Alabama to be with your elite, liberal friends.”
- Prodisee Pantry working toward ‘new normal’
- Cooking with John: O’Quigley’s Seafood Steamer
- Moose calf rescued from raging river
- US coronavirus deaths surpass 100,000 as states continue reopening
- Second suspect arrested in Grand Bay elder abuse case