MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — Jean Graetz, the wife of civil rights leader Rev. Robert Graetz, died Wednesday after a battle with lung cancer. She was 90 years old.
A family spokesperson confirmed Jean Graetz’s death to CBS 42’s Jeff Sanders.
Robert Gratez was a civil rights icon, who helped form the Montgomery Bus Boycott in 1955. He passed away in September at age 92.
Funeral arrangements have not yet been made for Jean Graetz. No other information has been released at this time.
- Socially distanced Mardi Gras boat parade set for next month on Fish River
- Mayor of Pocono Borough confirms shots fired, 4 victims at multiple scenes
- Pensacola Opera season opens Wednesday at Saenger with COVID-19 protocols
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- Biden to block Trump’s plan to lift COVID-19 European travel restrictions