MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — Jean Graetz, the wife of civil rights leader Rev. Robert Graetz, died Wednesday after a battle with lung cancer. She was 90 years old.
A family spokesperson confirmed Jean Graetz’s death to CBS 42’s Jeff Sanders.
Robert Gratez was a civil rights icon, who helped form the Montgomery Bus Boycott in 1955. He passed away in September at age 92.
Funeral arrangements have not yet been made for Jean Graetz. No other information has been released at this time.
- What is different this Red Snapper season?
- Cloudy Afternoon, Weather Aware Saturday
- Solar trees planted in Pensacola for Earth Day
- Intruders trespass at Indiana Denny’s in dead of night, cook eggs — twice
- WATCH: OCSO looking for two people in video, possibly connected to shooting death of 15-year-old boy