MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — An administrative order issued by the Supreme Court of Alabama has suspended all in-person court proceedings for the next 30 days.
After Governor Ivey declared a state of emergency, followed by President Trump’s declaration of a national emergency in reference to COVID-19, the Supreme Court of Alabama declared a state of emergency for the entire Judicial Branch of the State of Alabama.
The order can be accessed below.
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video