HUNTSVILLE, Ala. – As hospitals continue to enforce strict visitation rules during the COVID-19 pandemic, patients are using technology to stay connected to loved ones.
This past Thursday, RN Karen Stephens helped a Huntsville woman fighting COVID-19 FaceTime her husband. According to the hospital, the woman’s husband is also battling COVID-19 at a different hospital.
In a post on their Facebook page, Crestwood Medical Center said the couple exchanged smiles, tears and I love yous.
- Burris Farm Market closes for season after challenging year, ready for 2021
- Mobile Mask: The Order of Many Faces 2021 parade, ball canceled
- MPD Police Chief back at work after COVID-19 diagnosis, ‘feeling good’
- Escambia County, Fla. schools extend school choice deadline
- Texas A&M to honor fallen Airman from Foley