(WKRG) — The Alabama Department of Public Health has confirmed 2,008 cases and 53 deaths in the state. There are 151 cases in Mobile County, 38 cases in Baldwin County, 6 in Washington County, and 9 in Clarke County.
- Get Prepared for the Season with the 2020 News 5 Hurricane Resource Guide
- Fire officials in Mobile on scene of possible on Esplanade Ave.
- VIDEO: Massive police presence on Airport at I-65
- Shots fired near Walmart and Lowe’s on Beltline in Mobile
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured